We are following guidance from the government and our professional bodies and continuing to maintain the high standard of safety measures we have had in place since March 2020.
To keep you safe at this present time and in order to provide the same quality care we are operating an appointment only system. Please contact your local branch to arrange an appointment and click here or on the link below to watch our short 2 minute video to see how our branches are working.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm. Please note our Rye practice is not open every day so please contact the practice before visiting us.
We will not be able to see as many of you as we would like due to new safety regulations so please bear with us at this time we look forward to seeing you soon.
- All your eye care needs are strictly appointment only this includes sight tests, spectacle styling and dispensing, spectacle repair and adjustments, and your annual spectacle MOT
- To book an appointment please give your local branch a call. Please allow at least 5 minutes for this call as we will be asking you essential questions to best attend to your needs and of course a set of screening questions for COVID-19
- Please attend your appointment on your own unless you require support
- All sight tests are recommended to be upgraded to a private test which includes our retinal scan which allows the optometrist to view a larger more detailed image of the back of the eye
- You will require a face mask to be worn throughout your visit, please let us know prior to your appointment if you are exempt
- Hand sanitiser is provided on entering the practice
- Full PPE is worn by your Optometrist and Dispenser throughout your sight test and your dispensing appointment
- Sneeze guards are fitted to protect you and our staff
- Strict cleaning and sanitisation is completed after every visit
- Appointment times are extended to 50 minutes
- No public rest room facilities are in use at this present time
- Social distanced seating throughout your journey
- Spectacles can still be tried and tested but please let our staff help you as all spectacles have to be sanitised after each client
- Limited volume of people to help you feel safe and relaxed
- Unfortunately, we are not providing refreshments at this time but feel free to bring a drink with you